I’ve been in the mood for casseroles lately. This clean eating pasta is full of beautiful colors and distinct flavors. I was surprised the whole family loved it. Usually the kids complain any time there’s “green stuff” in their food. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta (I used brown rice pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or regular)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can premium chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cups shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 big handfuls fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, garlic, oregano, basil and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in chicken, mozzarella cheese, artichokes, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan and pasta.
- Add pasta mixture to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 25 minutes.
21 Day Fix Container Counts:
Pasta – 1 Yellow
Chicken – 1 Red
Vegetables – 1 Green
Cheese – 1 Blue
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.