It’s time for my 5th annual Design Your Destiny goal setting program!! I hope you’ll join me.
I love, love, love the feeling of a brand new year. I literally feel a buzz in the air with the prospect of a brand new beginning. I know there’s not really anything different about January 1st than any other day, but it gives me a point to start new goals and a stopping point to let go of things that aren’t working. It’s just a great time to examine your life, determine your priorities, and design a plan to make the upcoming year better than ever.
Every December, I follow a specific process to plan out my goals for the new year. I’ve adapted the process each year and always add a few new things based on tools I’ve learned throughout the year. I’d be honored if you want to follow along and go through the process with me.
This year I’m changing things up a bit and plan to share more of my own process as I complete the worksheets along with you. Toward the end of the program, I’ll share some of my tips for actually implementing all those goals you’ve set.
- A goal setting workbook
- My support and guidance as you set your goals – Email me anytime. I LOVE planning with you!
- 4 weeks of emails guiding you through the process.
- A Facebook group for support and accountability — and new planning friends!
- Accountability – I’ll check in on you throughout the year to make sure you’re on track and see if you need any help.
- A plan you can use all year long
No matter what 2017 looked like for you, January 1st can be the day you decide to take charge and create the life you want. You can decide that this is the year you’ll make significant progress toward your dreams. The key is knowing that it’s up to you, it’s something you can CHOOSE, and success doesn’t just happen.
Let’s do this!!