I have a super simple recipe for you today. This Greek Yogurt Chia Seed Pudding is perfect anytime of day, from breakfast to an evening dessert after dinner.
The greek yogurt gives it extra protein and the chia seeds make it nice and thick. It can be eaten topped with any kind of fruit. I personally like raspberries or mango, but bananas, strawberries, blueberries, or a combination of all of the above would be awesome!
If you aren’t a fan of the texture of chia seeds that have been sitting in liquid (I’d describe it as similar to tapioca pudding), you can throw all the ingredients in your blender when you mix it and that results in a smoother finished product. You will still need to let it sit overnight for the chia seeds to absorb the extra liquid.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (I use almond-coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 T. real maple syrup (honey would be okay too)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- Raspberries (Can use any kind of fruit)
- Mix all ingredients in a quart size jar and let sit overnight.
- Top with desired fruit when serving.
- If you don't like the texture of chia seeds, put all ingredients in the blender, mix, and then let sit overnight.
- 4 Servings
- 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1 Orange
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.