This is hardly even a recipe, but people always ask me about it, so here ya go! Use any combination of fruits you have on hand.
- 6 oz. (3/4 cup) plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup granola
- Layer 1/2 of yogurt, banana, 1/2 of yogurt, berries, and top with granola.
- Any combination of fruit can be used. You can also substitute flavored greek yogurt, but watch the sugar content.
- Yogurt - 1 Red
- Banana and Berries - 1 Purple
- Granola - 1/2 Yellow & 1 Tsp.
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.