- Two satisfying smoothies using whole foods and a scoop of 3-in-1 LEAN™ Boost powder that comes with the program
- Two snacks
- One balanced meal
I never felt hungry on this plan and love that every meal and snack tells my body to burn fat, not store it! The 3-in-1 LEAN™ Boost powder that comes with the program is a combination of metabolism boosters, prebiotics, and plant protein. It really helped me keep full throughout the day, and I felt good knowing that I had fed my body with so many nutritious fruits and vegetables included in the smoothie. The 7-day cycle is a great jumpstart to any health and fitness plan. You can go through as many 7-day cycles in a row as needed until you reach your goals, or you can go through one periodically as a reset. The program also includes a maintenance plan for once you’ve reached your weight loss goal so you can continue to enjoy healthy whole foods using the power of your NutriBullet LEAN™.
How to make a smoothie
The NutriBullet LEAN™ system is super easy to use. There’s not even any measuring involved due to the markings on the side of the LEAN Blast cup. Starting from the bottom, the cup shows you how to perfectly stack ingredients for optimal nutrition content.
For this smoothie, I used spinach, 1/2 an apple, frozen berries, coconut oil, 1 scoop of LEAN boost powder, and lemon juice.
Here’s a before and after picture of the ingredients in the Macroblast cup. The flip-top lid makes it super easy to take your smoothie on the go! And here’s a tip for the moms out there: If your kids turn their nose up at a smoothie because it has greens in it and the color isn’t very appealing, add berries to your smoothie. They’ll never know the greens are in there!
To make the program even easier, and facilitate your success, there is a NutriBullet LEAN™ App and website with articles, recipes, and answers to any questions you have on your LEAN™ journey. The app helps you:
- Plan your LEAN Blasts and Portion Perfect meals
- Track your activity levels
- Record your weight loss progress
Best of all, you can purchase your own NutriBullet LEAN™ and receive 25% off the purchase price, just by using the code LIVE LEAN.
NutriBullet LEAN™ is giving one lucky Sublime Reflection reader a $100 Visa gift card! To enter, please comment below with your favorite smoothie ingredient. The winner will be randomly selected and notified.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 12/14/16-12/31/16.
Be sure to visit the NutriBullet Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.