These banana muffins are great for those following a Paleo or clean eating lifestyle. They are also grain and gluten free, and are a great way to use up ripe bananas. I make a batch almost every week and store them in the freezer. They make a great grab & go breakfast. Just throw a couple in the microwave for a few seconds.
- 4 smashed ripe banans
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup nut butter (peanut, almond, sunflower, etc.)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 T flaxseed (can be whole or ground)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine banana, eggs, nut butter, and coconut oil.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil or use paper liners.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.