September flew by. Over 300 of you participated in the #selfloveseptember challenge and I was so inspired by your courage and the stories you shared. Thank you for participating and for showing up for yourself this month. I hope you felt the difference it makes when you remember that YOU MATTER!
In October, I’m focusing on being present. One of my ongoing goals is to be present and focus on the moment I am in. That exact moment is really all you have. If you focus on moments, instead of regretting the past, or worrying about the future, you’ll find your life is actually made up of some pretty amazing things.
I’ll be tracking these “GOLDEN MOMENTS” in my bullet journal next month. For me these moments are usually very simple:
- The surge of love I feel as I brush through my daughter’s hair in the morning.
- The smell of rain outside.
- The sun rising over the mountains when I’m driving my kids to school.
- Laying on my husband’s warm chest at the end of a tiring day.
- Hugs from my grown-up sons.
- The smell of a yummy meal baking.
- A compliment from a friend.
- The amazing feeling at the end of a good workout.
None of these are big things, but they are the moments my life is made of, and the things that bring me joy. I know the more I look for them, the more I’ll see, and the more joy I’ll experience, so that’s my goal for October.
Are you adding anything new to your Bullet Journal this month?
Bullet Journal Updates
If you'd like to receive my latest Bullet Journal posts, store discounts, and fun freebies via email, leave your email below.