I’m always on the lookout for great Clean Eating recipes, and if they can be made in the Crockpot, even better! This chicken was so easy. It took me literally 3 minutes to dump everything in the Crockpot and made the house smell awesome all day.
After the chicken cooks for several hours, you drain the liquid off and reduce it on the stove. It turns into a yummy sauce that you spoon over the top of the chicken when serving. My whole family loved it!
21 Day Fix Container Counts:
Total recipe is 5 servings.
Chicken – 1 Red
Peaches – 1/2 Purple
The onion would technically be green, but I don’t count it since there’s not that much per serving.
This recipe is definitely a keeper! Enjoy!
- 10 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large can of sliced peaches, drained
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Sea salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook 3-4 hours on low. (5 hours if the chicken is frozen)
- Drain the liquid off the chicken into a saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce until it thickens.
- Serve the chicken with the reduced sauce spooned over the top of it.
- 21 Day Fix Container Counts: Total recipe is 5 servings.
- Chicken - 1 Red
- Peaches - 1/2 Purple
- The onion would technically be green, but I don't count it since there's not that much per serving.
- This recipe is definitely a keeper! Enjoy!