Announcing the new 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour!
The Color Run is coming to a city near you. It’s 5K magic like only The Color Run can do!
What is The Color Run?
The Color Run is an event to promote health and happiness. In 2013, there were 170 events in over 30 countries, and this year is going to be even bigger! They have all sorts of crazy fun planned for participants.
How it works
The run is less about achieving a personal record and more about having the time of your life. The Color Run is a 5K un-timed race. Thousands of color runners are doused from head to toe at each kilometer. There are only two rules:
- Wear white at the starting line.
- Finish plastered in color!
The fun continues at the after party! It includes music, dancing, and even more COLOR!!
It’s going to be amazing. New t-shirts, new headbands, new wristbands AND awesome sling bags for everyone that is registered!!!
6 Tips for Race Day
1) Bring a baggie for your phone. You’ll want to take pictures, but will want to keep the color away from electronics.
2) Bring a towel for your car to avoid getting color all over your seats.
3) Plan on wearing sunglasses to keep the color out of your eyes.
4) Leave early. There will likely be a long line if you’re picking up your packet on the day of the race.
5) Bring friends! Remember this is a social event and not a timed race. Running together makes it more fun.
6) Take before photos. They make the after photos more fun.
I’ll be at the Salt Lake City Color Run on August 23rd and I’d love to meet you! Be sure to use the promo code COLORS5OFF when you register to get a $5 discount for an event in ANY city.
Join the Conversation
Have you participated in The Color Run before? Any tips I left out?