A huge thank you to PlateJoy for sponsoring today’s post! They are also offering my readers $20 off, so don’t miss the coupon link below!
If you’ve been around here long, you know I love meal planning and do it pretty much every week. It helps so much to plan what we are going to eat ahead of time. It keeps my grocery budget in line, and most importantly helps my family eat healthy, wholesome meals instead of picking up food at the drive through because nothing is planned. But, let’s keep it real, the drive through happens sometimes too!
This last week all of my planning was done for me! Yes, you heard that right. I tried out an awesome new meal planning service called Plate Joy, and I didn’t have to plan a thing.
I’ve tried many different meal planning services, but none had customization choices like PlateJoy does. Before you get your first meal plan, you answer a series of questions, so your plan fits all your preferences.
Here are just a few of the many options they consider:
- Are you trying to lose weight?
- Do you restrict carbohydrates?
- How often do you eat meat?
- Gluten or dairy free?
- Pregnant or nursing?
- Are there any ingredients you prefer to avoid?
- Seasonal produce?
- More variety, or less variety and less expensive?
- Do you like batch cooking?
- What kitchen equipment do you have?
- How much time do you have to prepare each meal?
Somehow it magically takes all your answers and prepares a meal plan based on your preferences.
I personally picked the clean eating option since that’s how my family eats. I chose the option to shop at a regular grocery store instead of specialty stores, so the recipes they picked for me didn’t have any unusual ingredients. I was able to find everything at the store where I normally shop.
It literally takes seconds for your meal plan to be ready, and you can swap out meals if there’s a recipe you don’t think your family will like. You’re able to print out all the recipes and a shopping list, or have them sent straight to your phone, which was another huge time saver.
I loved all the recipes I tried this week. We felt like we were eating gourmet meals, but none of them were difficult to prepare. Here are some pictures of what we had for dinner this week. I’ll share the recipes soon, so keep an eye out for that!
Looks yummy, right? I can’t wait to see what recipes are on my meal plan this week.
What I Love about PlateJoy
- The meal plan is truly custom based on your preferences!
- It accommodates all types of diets: low carb, low sodium, keto, paleo, weight loss, clean eating, Whole30, food allergies, vegetarian, vegan and more.
- The meal plans are perfect for diverse lifestyles: family friendly, batch cooking, slow cooker meals, budget, etc.
- A meal plan that fits my schedule: Get plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack, or pick only the meals you need. You can change the exact number of meals each week, to fit your exact schedule.
- Easy to use because your recipes are sent straight to your phone!
- I had a personal nutritionist assigned to me who emailed me during the week to make sure all my questions were answered.
If you’d like to try PlateJoy for yourself, they have offered my readers a $20 off discount code. Simply click here to sign up and get your discount! If you try it out, I’d love to hear what you think. Come back and share your favorite recipe with us in the comments below!
Journey into Journaling
Join me on a journey to self-discovery and learn the healing power of journaling.