Clean Eating Apple Crisp
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 T. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 T. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- Core apple and chop into one-inch cubes.
- Put apples in a small baking dish or ramekin and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. cinnamon.
- Combine oats, 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, chia seeds.
- Melt coconut oil and stir into oat mixture.
- Spread oat mixture over apple and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees until golden and apples are soft.
- While apple crisp is baking, mix greek yogurt and honey.
- Serve apple crisp warm topped with yogurt. Sprinkle with more cinnamon, if desired.