I get messages every single day asking about tips for getting started right when doing the 21 Day Fix.
I’ve helped 100’s of women through the program in the last couple years, and I’ve learned TONS along the way. This post will highlight some simple tips for getting started, but I don’t want to overwhelm you, so be sure and check out my 21 Day Fix Resources page for more information as you go through the program and questions come up. Make sure you bookmark that page because I’m constantly adding new articles, recipes, and resources.
To get us started, let’s hear from the trainer, Autumn Calabrese!
Checklist while waiting for your program to arrive:
- Purchase two sets of dumbbells (One lighter and one heavier) If you’re a woman who is new to strength training, you might want to start out with 5 and 8 pounds. If you have more experience, consider 8 and 12 or 12 and 15 based on your strength level.
- Download this simple Measurement Chart and record your starting measurements.
- Take before pictures! Everyone hates this step, but I promise you’ll be glad you did!! Often you can see progress in photos that you don’t see on the scale.
- Print out this sample 21 Day Fix Approved Food List and highlight or start making a list of the foods you like.
- Use this Calorie Chart to calculate which calorie level you should follow.
- Print out the appropriate Meal Planning Printable for your calorie level below.
- Read my Six Simple Steps to Create a 21 Day Fix Meal Plan and start to create a plan for your first week.
Join a Support Group!
Contact your Coach and find out if they have a Challenge Group you can join. Accountability and support from others who are also doing the program is a huge key to success. If you don’t already have a coach and would like to join one of my 21 Day Fix groups, please contact me!
FREE 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLANNING SHEETS:
- 21 Day Fix Shopping List Template
- 1200-1499 Calories Meal Planning Template
- 1500-1799 Calories Meal Planning Template
- 1800-2099 Calories Meal Planning Template
- 2100-2300 Calories Meal Planning Template
Other articles you might like: